Choibsons' adventures in the land of purple mountains and fruited plains
Dig it! I'm a big Costco fan. Actually did a scientific pricing study between the 'co and my local grocer, Price Chopper. Shocker, the good folks at Costco do save us money! I buy that same 3 pack of catsup and 12 banger of tuna!!
Haha. She knows I wouldn't feel at home until the tuna arrived :)Pretty sure pasta, ketchup and tuna is all you need for a delicious and wholesome meal!
Dig it! I'm a big Costco fan. Actually did a scientific pricing study between the 'co and my local grocer, Price Chopper. Shocker, the good folks at Costco do save us money! I buy that same 3 pack of catsup and 12 banger of tuna!!
ReplyDeleteHaha. She knows I wouldn't feel at home until the tuna arrived :)
ReplyDeletePretty sure pasta, ketchup and tuna is all you need for a delicious and wholesome meal!