Atticus had his second playdate with his buddy Theo yesterday. Atticus spent the entire time sleeping or eating, completely ignoring Theo. We hope that he develops some manners as he develops his motor skills. I think Theo did want to hang out, as he kept on grabbing his ear, but he was rebuffed by Atticus's Old World aloofness/sleepiness. Julie and I had a good time catching up and sharing baby stories: who else can you commiserate with about breastfeeding mishaps, midnight feedings, and poop explosions except another new mother??
I thought I would attach a photo of their first playdate when Atticus was three weeks old to show how much he's grown (10 pounds 14 ounces at his 5 week weight in).
I thought I would attach a photo of their first playdate when Atticus was three weeks old to show how much he's grown (10 pounds 14 ounces at his 5 week weight in).
From left to right: Orion, Abby, Theo, Atticus (I forgot to do up his onesie)
Everyone do the baby-jig!
Hanging out with Theo's mom, Julie
Theo trying to reach out and touch Atticus. Outfit change courtesy of poop explosion.
No comments:
Post a Comment