The trip began with the pram.
There was a lot of car-seatage. Atticus mostly woke Apollo up, but we did capture one instance of their being asleep at the same time
Nick & Angel took us to Torrey Pines. There was a fair bit of epic gazing going on.
And japery.
And yet more epic gazing.
And a random jeep that took a wrong turn during Paris-Dakar, it appears.
The ultra-cute Apollo and his mother at play.
Under the amused eye of his bejimjammed midwestern friend.
What?
Oceans and the aquarium. That's what.
Uncanny parallels.
Hobsies in technicolor.
Less crowded than the Shedd aquarium, our hero finally managed to capture a few cool fish.
Sitting in a shack on a cliff-top in La Jolla. Pronounced, I am told, 'la hoya' by the natives.
(La Jolla)
Sheltered in our shack.
The Rheas. Excellent hosts. We shall certainly invite ourselves back.
Atticus in shades.
Our not entirely-convinced slide debutant and his mother.
I wasn't yelling at him! Although it does look like it, I concede.


No comments:
Post a Comment