A series showing Atticus at play and repose.
This is a trick Ben taught him. Since he doesn't have pillows in his crib yet, it was a novelty for him to see that it's comfortable to rest your head on a cushion. When your head is around 40% of your bodyweight, you begin to see the appeal.
Somewhat awkward reclining position. When people say he looks like his father (when he was this age), I think this is what they're referring to.
The lego town had served its purpose, and now needed to be destroyed, from on high, by a vengeful toddler-god...
A snoozy beast taking his time to wake up from his nap.
Is the snoozy beast in that last picture supposed to be Atticus or Lisa? I don't think I'd want to mess with either one! :) LISA!!! Can't wait to see that newest little one. KR said you're getting close?!?!
ReplyDeleteYea, 2 weeks at the most! My C-Section date is on the 7th but really could be any day now!
ReplyDelete