Choibsons' adventures in the land of purple mountains and fruited plains
Brilliant - 'I be right back, Daddy' repeated for dramatic effect as atticus exits Stage Rightuo the stairs is classic.Love Dad
Well, I'm trying again, so - Lowell is the smiliest baby in Chicago and Atticus is the cutest. Love this so much, really looking forward to seeing you all im September.Love, Mum/Berylxxxx
This is my third attempt. So - Lowell is the smiliest baby in Chicago and Atticus is the cutest. Can't wait to see you all in September.Love Mum, Beryl
Definitely got the comments this time :)Yes, we're all looking forward to your trip! Love,Ben
Brilliant - 'I be right back, Daddy' repeated for dramatic effect as atticus exits Stage Right
ReplyDeleteuo the stairs is classic.
Love Dad
Well, I'm trying again, so - Lowell is the smiliest baby in Chicago and Atticus is the cutest. Love this so much, really looking forward to seeing you all im September.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mum/Berylxxxx
This is my third attempt. So - Lowell is the smiliest baby in Chicago and Atticus is the cutest. Can't wait to see you all in September.
ReplyDeleteLove Mum, Beryl
Definitely got the comments this time :)
ReplyDeleteYes, we're all looking forward to your trip! Love,
Ben