We had Atticus's Chicago birthday party this weekend, which we combined with some World Cup viewing. I'm not sure if Atticus was really appreciative of that.
I still have some timing issues when hosting parties, so our guests were relegated to the park while I put the finishing touches on the food.
Atticus was not so keen on a plan that took him away from his presents and cake.
A bit out of focus but captured Lowell and Colette at their best. I can honestly say they may be each other's favorite person.
The Hobson beasts with their friend Sam.
Feats of strength.
I had asked our guests to buy Atticus books since we are up to our necks in plastic vehicles, he was less than impressed.
We got Atticus a blue bicycle but received a subdued reaction, which made me realized I probably got this bicycle more for myself than him.
My attempt at making a custom cake: order plain cake from bakery, and add toy trucks and strawberries as decorations. This might be what you call a Pinterest fail.
Despite the less than professional decorations, Atticus didn't have a problem finishing off his second helping.
This boy loves his cake.
Looks like he had fun, great photos and a lovely cake - even Pinterest uses props!!!
ReplyDeleteLots of love, Beryl, Mum, Grandmaxxxx