My family (Choi) never celebrated Easter; not really a Korean holiday, so we never did Easter egg hunts or had Easter baskets made. I remember coloring eggs but that was when I was in my tweens. So I guess I can be forgiven for desperately rifling through the last of the Easter merchandise at the local Walgreens today so that Atticus could have a mini Easter egg hunt of his own. I managed to find the last bag of plastic eggs and some chocolate as filling. I skipped out on the Easter basket, partly due to laziness, and partly due to not knowing what goes in those things, never having received one myself. Is it really just candy?? Anyways, we managed to have a successful hunt in my parents' backyard: our little beast really got into it, and we even let him have two pieces of chocolate from one of the eggs. So without further ado here are the pictures.
This egg wasn't so much hidden as proffered. They all count though.
We'll beef up the hiding next year. This was all about establishing the basic rules.
A quick tally in the field.
His quarry stood no chance.
Lowell just hung out looking adorable as always.
No comments:
Post a Comment