Sunday, 28 April 2013

Preventing the second child syndrome

We realized that we, like most parents, are guilty of not documenting our second child as much as our first.  Currently the tally is Atticus - 2374 pictures, Lowell - 200 pictures.  I know Lowell has not been around as long as Atticus has but if you extrapolate these numbers, Atticus had about 539 pictures by the time he was five months old so Lowell is definitely lagging behind.  But like my parents told my sister, "You just don't have time to take pictures with two!"  Anyways, I've been trying to take more pictures of our little man, so this week we had a mini-photo shoot.  Here are some gems:

He's starting to roll front to back!


What kid doesn't love to smile??


Refuses dummy, will use fingers instead.


Photo bombing like a champ.

4 comments:

  1. haha! drool and all from the photobomber -- I need more time with Lowell when I'm back in Chi -- May 25 to Jun 4. I'm available for babysitting on weeknights ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lowell's parents like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. My evenings are filling up quickly. Must get in your request ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just come over and hang out one night. :)

    ReplyDelete