Christmas Day started off with some stockings.
Lowell needed help moving past the first item in the stocking. He'll get it next year.
Doesn't seem too impressed.
A lot of the presents we received this year, required some assembly and included lots of little pieces but they did sure look cool in the end, I don't think I have managed to replicate Ben's handiwork.
Aunty Jen got the boys a rocking horse. This is not the rickety rocking horse of my childhood, it has a plastic sheath protects little fingers and toes from the metal springs, and it plays music. 20+ years and those are the two improvements made to the good old horse on springs.
What great photos - they seem to take Christmas presents very seriously.
ReplyDeleteWas super seeing Thomas and Mia here in Switzerland watching on Skype, their Trans-Atlantic cousins opening
their presents in Chicago. Seemed like a team sport somehow.
Love Grandad
In a couple of years we'll have all the cousins together I'm sure :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit late to the party, but they are gorgeous photos. One of my projects whilst Steve is away is catching up on my photo developing - I'm old fashioned and so they go into albums, probably not for too much longer as here in Switzerland, they're giving up on selling albums. Shame!
ReplyDelete