I can't wait to give him a great big hug!! Has he now been introduced to pirates or have I misheard? If so, he'll certainly get on well with Thomas in June, he just loves pirates. Great video, I love it.
Yes, he thinks he's climbing the rigging on a pirate ship. We censor the stories a little though. The swords are 'for cooking', and the guy wasn't thrown to the sharks, he fell overboard.
I can't wait to give him a great big hug!! Has he now been introduced to pirates or have I misheard? If so, he'll certainly get on well with Thomas in June, he just loves pirates. Great video, I love it.
ReplyDeleteBeryl/Mum/Grandma xxx
Yes, he thinks he's climbing the rigging on a pirate ship. We censor the stories a little though. The swords are 'for cooking', and the guy wasn't thrown to the sharks, he fell overboard.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ben