Tuesday, 25 February 2014

It's been a while my friends

Winter in Chicago means staying inside and trying to stay sane, which is harder than you would think with two very small children.  In the lull that is between Christmas and spring, there is not much to report from the Hobson household.  A few things of note: Atticus has taken several poops and "yellow ones" in the potty and Lowell is saying more words everyday!  I think Ben will post a bragging post about our youngest son's verbal ability so I will spare you the details.  Here is a glimpse into the day and the life of a Hobson toddler, which means spending a considerable amount of time in the basement.

Ben is convinced Lowell is a ginger, but I think it's a trick in lighting.

I'll come home to both Lowell and Atticus "reading" books.

"Oh, I forgot I had this…"

Line 'em up!

One must get creative when all the good toys are taken by an anti-social older brother.

"Are you talking about me?"

I'll let you be the judge but I think his hair is black. 

2 comments:

  1. I think that whatever his hair colour, he's gorgeous! Must be tough down there in the basement, dog eat dog. Looking forward to spending some time there myself. Tell Atticus I'm still doing yoga so he can join in with me.

    Lots of love, Beryl/Mumxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a picture of Atticus doing yoga! Can't wait to see the grandparents here in April!

    ReplyDelete