Choibsons' adventures in the land of purple mountains and fruited plains
Friday, 7 March 2014
The Choi Family and Bob's birthday
As previously noted, all the Chois and Bob have their birthdays in a two week span so instead of having five separate birthday dinners, we usually combine them into one big dinner. Even though the dinner was just at my parents' house, we all cleaned up anyways.
The elusive shot: both boys looking at the camera.
Life is hard.
Life is good.
Insert cake here.
Love at first sight.
Cat got the cream!
Not to be left out.
I'll leave you with Atticus's rendition of Happy Birthday. First one is to himself, and the second one is to his ee-mo (Grace).
Great photos. I like your beads Lisa. I also remember how delicious that cake was at Ben's 40th.
ReplyDeleteBerylx
Well, third time lucky! Great photos. I like your beads Lisa. I also remember what a delicious cake that was at Ben's 40th.
ReplyDeleteBerylx
Happy Happy Birthday!! Love the video:)
ReplyDelete