Saturday, 15 March 2014

The Words Post

It's Lowell's 15mths/3wks anniversary today, so it's fitting that I provide the update on his vocabulary. Now I can't swear these words would all be picked up by the untrained ear, but I'm claiming them nonetheless. Shall we cut to the chase?


apple
baby, ball, bath, book, bye
car, cheese
dada, down, duck
fish
mama, more
no
sock
there
water

18. In the same region as Atticus's 20.

http://www.hobsonschoi.blogspot.com/2012/10/an-enviable-lexicon_18.html





4 comments:

  1. Good point! It can take the place of 'duck'. That was short-lived :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Row, Row, Row count as three words ?
    In which case he is on par with Atticus !!
    And surely you can't deduct words once uttered ? Seems harsh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duck went the way of the dodo so that's out, but two new ones appeared recently:

    Shoe, and…
    Golf. I believe golf is also synonymous with TV.

    ReplyDelete