Thursday, 29 October 2015

Summer 2015

We've been terrible.  Our kids are no longer in that "They are so cute, we must capture every moment on film and share it!" stage.  We had a busy summer and since we haven't posted anything since July, I figured we can do a Cliff Notes version.... so where did we leave off? Oh yes, Atticus's birthday.  A few weeks later we flew over to Geneva to spend a couple of weeks with the Swiss Family Hobson.

Everyone's nerves were frayed after a red-eye flight to Heathrow

Pool day, everyday.


Putting those monkey skills to use.


 Lowell did pretty well, he got a whole 5 feet up! (He's only 2 years old)



Ice cream day was everyday.  It was fun weaning the kids off that habit once we returned.

Our annual trip to Signal de Bougy, Lowell had to miss out due to a bad case of Hand, Foot, and Mouth.  Not the same as the Foot and Mouth disease that livestock get.



Ben's annual bro trip.



 A poor lost lamb kept him awake.  Or as he put it "Bloody baa-ing lamb."  Not sure what sheep were doing in the countryside. ;)


And now we skip a month and head on over to my triathlon in Wilmette, It was a perfect morning except the 54 F (12 C) water temps.


 Action shot.


Now we are at Atticus's first day of pre-school!  It turns out I can be late to anything, as exhibit A below will show, I can't even show up to the first day of school on time.  School, by the way, is just across the street.



Our big boy, I didn't expect to get emotional, but I did.

I think that's enough of the Hobsons for now.  I will soon update with our Fall activities!

1 comment:

  1. Brings back lovely memories Ben and Lisa. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete