Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Lowell's Three!

Since Lowell was born so close to Thanksgiving, I usually can count on having a smallish party.  But for some reason this year, most people we invited, accepted, and we ended up having about 25 people (mini and regular-sized) over to celebrate.  It was great!  I believe everyone had a good time, and birthday boy made out like a bandit on the present front!  I may not be the hostess with the mostest but we had enough food and drink for all and enough craziness to suit most people.  Now onto the pictures.

Here's a riddle: How many minutes does it take two boys to deflate mylar ballons?
Answer: 30 minutes

I'm sure Sammy has what it takes to join this beastly crew.


 Don't look too closely at the cake, it's better than the monstrosity of Atticus's birthday but I still have a way to go before reaching bakery quality.


Thank goodness Lowell isn't as critical as my other son.


"Hey, she's photobombing!"

He said he was four with such confidence here, I almost believed him.

The biggest hit were the Magformers.  I think they have played with these every single day since the party.

Really can't go wrong with cars.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good time was had by all! The birthday boy looks pretty happy with the way the day went.
    Love from Grandma and Grandpa xxx

    ReplyDelete