Did I mention the piñata? Did I mention that it took me a week of after work crafting to get it done? Did I mention when Atticus saw it on the morning of the party, he said to himself: "Wow, I have such a good mommy." And then said to me: "He's missing his legs and tail."
Waiting patiently for the party to get started.
Lowell even molests his brother's neck skin. (You know what I'm talking about Beryl!)
I love this picture of the two of them.
This is right before the tears started to flow. Turns out one hour of playtime is the limit before children start to lose it.
Ben and Grace convinced me to skip the baking and spend the dough (haha) on a professional cake. The PJ Mask characters were a big hit with all the children asking to eat a piece of Gekko and Owelette; Catboy was taken whole by the birthday boy. I'm not going to lie, it was a little disturbing to hear, "I want to eat Catboy!!"
What fun!!! Looks like a lovely party. I love your cake Atticus🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🎂
ReplyDelete